Built at the turn of the 1900’s but entirely refurbished & refurnished in 2014, we offer luxurious yet relaxed Durango lodging minutes from downtown. Find your perfect room at our Durango bed and breakfast and book a romantic and adventure filled getaway. View more accessibility information in our policies.
All of our rooms include:
- Full gourmet breakfast
- Comfy Robes
- House-baked Treats
- Complimentary Happy Hour
- On-site Parking
- Free WiFi Internet
- Flat Screens with DirecTV
- iPod Docking Stations
- In-Room Keurig Coffee Makers
- Bottled Water, Coffee & Tea
- Private In-Suite Bathrooms
- Access to the Gazebo Hot Tub
From $299 per night From $259 per night From $289 per night From $279 per night From $269 per night From $179.10 per night From $179.10 per night
From $299 per nightSecond floor, Farmhouse, sleeps 2, king bed, wet bar, private deck, oversized shower & air jetted tub for two.
From $259 per nightGround floor, Carriage House, family friendly, sleeps up to 4, king bed & bunk beds, large shower & gas stove.
From $289 per nightGround floor, Carriage House, sleeps 2, king bed, 2 person air tub, large shower & gas stove.
From $279 per nightSecond floor, Carriage House, family friendly, sleeps up to 4, king bed & trundle, large shower & gas stove.
From $269 per nightGround floor, Farmhouse, family friendly, sleeps up to 4, king bed & queen sleeper sofa, private patio, large shower.
From $179.10 per nightSecond floor, Farmhouse, sleeps 2, queen bed, large shower.
From $179.10 per nightSecond floor, sleeps 2, queen bed, large shower & creek views.
|Room||Sleeps||Bed Type||Bath Features||Features||Booking Link|
|Lightner Creek Suite||2||King||Oversized shower with air jetted tub for two||Second floor, luxury suite, Farmhouse, private deck, wet bar||Check
|Elk Creek Room||4||King & Bunk Beds||Oversized shower in newly renovated bath||Ground floor, Carriage House, family friendly, gas stove||Check
|Bear Creek Room||2||King||Oversized shower with air jetted tub for two||Ground floor, Carriage House, gas stove||Check
|Wildcat Creek Room||4||King & Trundle||Large shower||Second floor, Carriage House, family friendly, gas stove||Check
|Canyon Creek Room||4||King & Sofa Sleeper||Oversized accessible shower||Ground floor, Farmhouse, family friendly, private patio, wheelchair access||Check
|Hermosa Creek Room||2||Queen||Large shower in newly renovated bath||Second floor, Farmhouse||Check
|Shearer Creek Room||2||Queen||Shower in a newly renovated bath||Second floor, views of the creek||Check
Antlers on the Creek Bed and Breakfast is locally owned business where every guest reservation is very special to us. We strive to make every stay truly memorable, which you will see in our attention to detail, including homemade goodies, high quality linens, 100% cotton sheets, thick plush towels, comfy robes and even citrus scented shampoo, soap and lotion. An advance payment of 50% of your stay is taken upon reservation. The balance of payment is due upon arrival.
Cancellations aren't really fun for anyone. At the Antlers on the Creek we understand situations arise making cancellations unavoidable. However, last minute cancellations are difficult to fill as folks reserve stays far in advance. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 14 days prior to your arrival date to cancel and receive a refund * less a $50 processing fee (per room)* A 30 day cancellation notice is required on multiple room bookings, including family reunions, and for holidays and special events.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than fourteen (14) days* notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your deposit. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made less applicable processing fees.
Antlers on the Creek is a Smoke Free Inn
For the comfort and enjoyment of our Guests, Antlers on the Creek is a smoke free inn, however, there is a designated smoking area on the property.
Children are welcome with an accompanying adult and children age 2 and under stay free.
Please be advised: For the comfort of our registered Guests, any unregistered Guest over 1 year of age will be charged $150 per day per person.
Check-in and Check-out
Antlers on the Creek strives to have the cleanest and most luxurious accommodations in Durango. We want to be your home away from home and experience all that we have to offer! Enjoy your stay but please be mindful there are Guests coming in after you that also expect a clean and luxurious environment.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
If arriving outside of check-in times, please call 970-259-1565 to make arrangements.
- Check-out: 11:00 AM.
Rates/policies are subject to change and may vary during high impact periods and special requests.
Antlers on the Creek is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
- Canyon Creek Room is located on the ground floor and entrance is through the back of the Inn. From the entrance, there is an accessible path directly to the room. This room features a private patio, wide door frames for wheelchair access, and private bath with roll-in shower, grab bars, and roll-under vanity. Shower chair is available upon request.
- Check-ins can be taken care of directly in the Canyon Creek Room.
- The Dining room and main patio are wheelchair accessible and can be accessed from Canyon Creek Room.
- Designated parking is available
- We are happy to help you with your luggage.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (970) 259-1565 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 24/7 at (970) 259-1565 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.