Durango is the perfect destination for an active Colorado family vacation. The area offers something for everyone with an array of exciting activities and attractions, and we welcome families with children of all ages at Antlers on the Creek Bed & Breakfast. Set on seven acres along Lightner Creek, just minutes from historic downtown Durango, there is lots of space for kids to disconnect from technology, get outside, and explore!
Top Durango, Colorado Family Vacation Activities
- Riding the Alpine Slide or Plunge Zipline at Durango Mountain Resort
- Experiencing history hands-on at Mesa Verde National Park
- Hiking one of the many local trails and seeing wildlife up close
- Splashing down the river on a family-friendly rafting trip
- Touring historic area gold mines and ghost towns
- Riding on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Saddling up for a horseback ride, hayride, or even winter sleigh rides
- Skiing or snowboarding Purgatory at Durango Mountain Resort
Families staying at our Durango bed and breakfast will appreciate in-room amenities such as flat screen TVs with DirecTV, iPod dock stations, and large private bathrooms, as well our bottomless cookie jar! Cribs may be setup in any of our spacious guest rooms, and for families with older children we have the following rooms featuring sofa sleepers and even bunk beds.
Room For The Whole Family
The Durango area holds so many adventures for you and your family. View the top things to do in Durango and start planning a vacation to remember.
We are happy to help you plan an unforgettable Colorado getaway. Reserve online or give us a call to book your Durango family vacation today!